Thursday, May 6, 2010

Picnic in the Park

One day while in Baltimore the girls and I met up with Erika and her two kids (Sophia and Graham) and Michelle and her two sons (Ryan and Brendan). Michelle, Erika and I were all pregnant at the same time and would often commiserate about our pregnancy woes. In fact all three of us delivered within about 6 weeks of one another. When I left Baltimore we were all in our third trimester and now when we reunited we have these little bambinos that are growing so fast! It was so fun to be able to introduce the babies to one another! We realized that we met five new babies during our time in Baltimore. How crazy is that that 5 of our friends have had kids since we moved out of the area?

How cute together are Lucy, Sophia and Ryan?

Sophia, Graham, Me and Lila. I am so bummed that we didn't get a picture of Michelle with us--she was taking the picture.
Lila is in that fun stage right now where she just stays in one place. She enjoys sitting up, but has made no attempts at crawling, which is just fine with me. It is great to be able to plop her down on a picnic blanket and let her play. I don't know what I am going to do when I have to chase two kids around!
What a smile!

Bald Buddies!
Graham looks like he is trying to engage in a conversation with Brendan.
Pure Joy!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily said...

okay seriously is Lila ALWAYS smiling? That is crazy. :) So so cute.

Mandy Kalins said...

Great pics Kim!!

Running is a Metaphor said...

What a great shot of the 2 girls going down the slide!!!!!! (Lots of good photos!)