Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween

Our Halloween was filled with numerous fun activities.  There were farmers' markets, parades, family get-togethers with yummy chili, and of course candy.  This year I talked Lucy into being a monkey so that she and I could go as Curious George and the Man in the Yellow Hat.  Lila bird was a little pig, and Kim was Super Mommy.  Kim is always a super mommy so in reality she just dressed as a super hero with a blond wig. 

Here's the little one's around a huge pumpkin at the farmer's market.  Milo was the most excited fireman I've ever seen. 

The whole fam trick-or-treating. 

My Curious George.  The yellow costume said "one size fits most" - I'm a bit bigger than "most."

Kristin and Eric and Family even made a firetruck for Milo.  He received many comments throughout the day. 

No comments: