Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Visitors from the Pacific Northwest

Grandma and Grandpa Vander Griend came for a visit a week ago. Lucy had a lot of fun getting to know her grandparents. Grandma also made lots of good food which was a big help.
Grandpa had fun playing with Lucy. Grandpa also helped Don with projects around the house, which was a real blessing.


Is there anything cuter than a naked baby? Lucy loves to spend time staring up at us. She is totally captivated by the expressions we make. I have a hunch that she is on the verge of smiling back at us. And I can't wait for that day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there you guys!!!! Lucy is friggin' adorable...seriously, you two did good....REAL good. Can't wait to meet her and see you two, so make sure you let me know when you get here in town on the 4th, ok? Would love to stop by or you three can come by my new place...xoxo, Noon.

Unknown said...

Oh my lands-look at the little cherub baby with the light of heaven shining down on her in the first pic!

Anonymous said...

I love the look on her face, and her fist in the air makes me think she might be a future cheerleader. She's hamming it up for the camera. Gooooooo Lucy!!!

Heather said...

Lucy is just so adorable!!! It sounds like she is a good baby too. Enjoy every moment - I'm sending my first baby to kindergarten on Monday and I can't believe how fast the time has gone!