Monday, September 17, 2007

Lucy meets Chicago friends

After our Labor Day weekend in Kewaunee we drove back to Chicago. I spent a week with my family and visiting with friends, while Don was at a conference in Atlanta. I was really excited to introduce Lucy to my wonderful friend Emily. I just know that Lucy is going to be good friends with Emily's daughter, Eleanor, who is 8 months old. Eleanor is so cute and played very contentedly while Lucy was a fussy pants. It was one of those nights where I just couldn't figure out what she needed. Here are Lucy and Eleanor together. I am hoping that Lucy stays a little peanut and is Eleanor's size when she is her age.


My dear friend Casey, who I have known since high school, came over to my parent's house to meet Lucy Rae. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends to share in our joy.

Lucy and I went to breakfast with Monica and Christina (my friends from graduate school). It was fun to introduce them to Lucy. She hung in there pretty well considering how busy of a week we had.









Lucy and I went to visit Kathy and Megan (Kim's friends from high school) at Kathy's new beautiful condo in the west loop. Her condo is in a great location-right near the Sears Tower. Lucy was dressed up in a cute romper that Kathy bought for her. We had fun just hanging out and catching up.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope Lucy is earning frequent flyer miles!

Jenna said...

I bet Lucy loved Chicago as much as you guys! You can tell in these pictures that she's already a Bear's fan. It's so obvious!