Sunday, November 18, 2007

Visit to Minneapolis-Part 2

After my time with Jenna I spent the weekend at my aunt's house. Unfortunately she was out of town, but my mom, dad, sister, brother in law, Lucy and I were able to stay at her house. We had a lot of fun connecting with our family that we haven't seen in a while. Here is Lucy with her Great Grandpa Irv (my father's father). Grandpa Irv had his cousin knit this beautiful dress for little Lucy. It fits her perfectly. (Bronwyn if you are reading this please show this entry to Grandpa if you get a chance:)

On Saturday we went to my cousin Gina's house for a lovely dinner. It was great to see their home and to introduce Lucy to the Pederson side of the family. I was able to see my cousins and my aunt and uncle who I haven't seen in a LONG time. Here is Lucy with Gina's daughters (Tovah and Kendra) and with Bronwyn's son, Deion.

My cousin Bronwyn with her nieces, Tovah and Kendra. It was so much fun visiting with everyone. We have to do it more often.
Here are Grammy and Lucy. Lucy sure was a hit at the party. What a big girl in her party dress!
Here is me with my cousins on the Pederson side. The only cousin that was missing was my cousin, Lisa, who lives in San Diego. What a good looking crew!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures...i can't believe how much all the cousins look alike in that picture!

Jenna said...

yes. there is definitely resemblance among the cousins. but that's not why i'm commenting. kim. what gives? your kid posed in a pumpkin. why don't you have her propped in a cornucopia for this blessed holiday? love and miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Lucy seems very social with her cousins and friends. You guys are doing such a great job raising her! I agree with Jenna regarding the cornicopia picture.

Puppy Pederson said...

Beautiful picture. So glad you took the time to capture it. It will be a long time before you are all together again. Love you, Puppy