Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Missing Baltimore Already Part 1

So the next several blog entries we are dedicating to the people, places, experiences and memories we will miss about Baltimore. Although we are thrilled about our move to Chicago, I felt it was important for us to reflect on some of the meaningful aspects of our lives in Baltimore (sorry all this reflecting is the therapist in me). We have been richly blessed and satisfied with our lives here. Four years ago when we moved to Baltimore if you had told me that I would be this sad to leave all the wonderful people we would meet, I wouldn't have believed you. Don had to drag me to Baltimore kicking and screaming, I was so dreading this city where all I knew of it was what was depicted on The Wire. The single thing that is the hardest about leaving, is definitely the PEOPLE. We have made such incredible, lasting friendships here. Lucy loves her little playmates and we love our friends. Thank you to our wonderful friends for all the fond memories. Our lives have been enriched by you in more ways than you could imagine. Here are just some of the people we will miss (sorry I didn't have pictures of everyone).











Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow...what to say? I feel as though it was a cruel joke on God's part that he allowed us to meet you guys and establish such an amazing friendship, and then take you away from us. We are truly and genuinely happy/excited for your family, but we'll miss you terribly. Baltimore just won't be the same for us. Happy trails to you!