Saturday, June 20, 2009

Missing Baltimore Already Part 5

For the past 9 months or so I have been doing a monthly Girls Night Out with a group of my friends from Baltimore. All of the girls in the group have kids close to Lucy's age and we often get the kids together to play. But it sure is fun to have a night out on the town without the little ones in tow. It is such a welcome change to be able to have good conversation and delicious food without your little one yelling, "Mommy." I always looked forward to these nights out and it was a great opportunity to be able to try out some great restaurants in Baltimore. I am so sad that I won't be able to go to these anymore, I told them they had to phone conference me in for the July Girl's Night Out.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bill said...

Okay so I'm not going to lie--that is sad. I feel bad for you leaving your baltimore friends for our hodge podge. But I am all about girls night out and shared baby-sitting so let's get on that. :)
I don't know why I am signed in as Katie but it's me Em. ;)