Saturday, August 15, 2009

Visiting Daddy at Work

One day Lucy and Kim came to visit me at work and they were able to see my new office. Lucy of course jumped on my chair and started playing with my computer. Special thanks to Kim for all her help with decorating my office.



I am enjoying my new job. For now there is alot of protocol and grant writing, but my research is quickly getting up and running thanks to all the great people here. I'm mostly ordering supplies and doing some small things in the lab for now. It certainly is nice to close my office door, put on some music, and crank out the work. Wish me luck with all the grant proposals I'm putting out soon.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

looks like somebody could use 28 beanie babies on his desk! it's good job security. no one wants to watch someone pack 28 beanie babies in a box and walk away solemnly.

Emily said...

thinking of you--two more days right. :) Like the dress and that there was a visit to Don's office. very cute. can't wait until we can redecorate my house. :) have been fantasizing about all the things we can do. :)
~Em