Friday, February 5, 2010

Baby Showers

I have enjoyed celebrating with my friends Cindy and Laurie at their respective baby showers. Cindy's sisters threw her a lovely shower and it was so fun to be able to anticipate and welcome new baby Gray to the world (coming March 2009). Below is Cindy with Lila at the shower.

Our high school friends. I can't believe we have known each other for 18 years-boy does that make me feel old!!
Lila had a soft spot for Megan!
Kathy and Lila
Above is Laurie and I at her shower in Michigan. Over New Years I was able to celebrate with Laurie at a shower thrown by Craig's aunt. We are so sad that we now live far away from our dear Baltimore friends, so I was ecstatic to be able to partake in her shower celebration. Laurie and Craig are also due in March and we can't wait for the little bambino to arrive.
We had to do a belly shot!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: