Monday, July 19, 2010

Milo's Turns 2 (well last month)

So I am very late in blogging about Milo's birthday last month. His 2nd b-day party was a blast! We had pizza at Moretti's and then went back to Kristin and Eric's for dessert. My sister and I made a train cake for Milo.

What a goof ball!




Dino and Mary

 So on the day of Milo's actual birthday we spent the entire day together. Lucy wore her party dress and practiced singing "Happy Birthday" the whole week leading up to his b-day.
We went back to Kristin and Eric's so that Milo could open his presents. I love this picture because it reflects the cousins to a tee--Lucy is rockin out with gusto, Lila is smiling like a little Bird, and Milo is all intent on the task at hand.
We spent the day at Legoland which was a lot of fun. Although there was this one Lego lion whose roar scared the little birthday guy half to death
Of course I had to bring my little buddy some cupcakes for lunch.
For dinner we went to Superdawg for a Chi-town type of celebration. Milo was a big fan of his hot dog and fries!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: