Sunday, November 9, 2008

Final Little Piggy Post

OK so I know that most of you must be so over all my Halloween/Autumn posts, but I had to end with one last tribute to our Halloween festivities. When my sister, Eric, and Milo were in town two weekends ago we had a blast dressing up the little cousins. Milo was the cutest goldfish you have ever seen and that is really saying something coming from me--given my particular aversion to fish. Don went as Mr. Potato Head (an oldie, but goodie costume that he has had for years). We celebrated the day of Halloween by attending an event at a local park and then we walked around Fells Point. During our visit, we did lots of other fun things together; we went to the apple orchard again (last time for the season), we went to brunch, to a Halloween party, and just hung out. It was so fun to see how Lucy and Milo were both so much more aware of each other. Lucy was so curious about Milo and by the end of the weekend she was saying his name over and over again.



Lucy is going in for the kill, but Maria isn't quite sure what to make of it.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What is Eric dressed as???

Anonymous said...

I love how Lucy kisses Milo and her friends. I can't wait to see her again and see if she remembers me. I LOVED her pig costume and Don's Mr. Potato Head cracks me up!
Love,
Mer
p.s. decision on a comment on your blog