Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Catching Up

One of the best parts of going to Chicago is that we get to catch up with old friends. We always have a blast with Emily and Eric. It is so fun to see how little Eleanor (almost 2 now) is growing up. Lucy and Eleanor had fun running around and playing together.
The girls were so active it took forever to get a shot where they were actually sitting still.
Emily and Eleanor

I was able to join meet up with my friends from high school for brunch. It is always great to re-connect and catch up with everyone.

During our trip I was able to attend Nikki and Nate's baby shower. Nikki (who is my brother in law Eric's sister) is due with a little boy in March. Their baby shower was lovely and a great celebration of the upcoming birth of little Teddy.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily said...

That was quite the photo shoot of us. I do not approve of that one of us but I like the one of Eleanor leaning on me. I need a copy of that. Love the rug by the way and I will be sending you a pic of our bedroom to ask for decor suggestions. :) Can you make it to Eleanor's party on the 24th? :) Is your sister in town for Barack?