Saturday, January 17, 2009

Little Rooster

I absolutely love this video of Lucy making her little rooster sound. In fact I love it so much that I posted it despite the fact that it is the worst angle possible of my chin and I look like I have 17 chins. But who cares what my chin looks like it is all about Lucy who are we kidding. Some updates on Lucy at 18 months: she loves to say animal sounds and her new phrase is "I'm gonna get you." When we start counting from 1 to 10 she will help us say the numbers and usually gets about 4 out of the 5 numbers right. When we say "Love you Lucy," she says love you back, but actually it is more like "laalu." We bought her a little potty which she loves to carry around the house (she hasn't started "using" it yet). She asks us to "cuddle" which we absolutely love. After she says "cuddle" she will sit next to us and snuggle. Life doesn't get any better than that!!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

SO CUTE!!!! Love how you are so smitten with her. I'm totally not rubbing it in your face, but I couldn't help remembering you saying long ago (half-joking), "If I'm going to love my kids more than my dogs, then I don't want to have kids." ha! I know you still love your dogs, but you are SMITTEN with that sweet little Lu!!! Thanks for sharing her videos!!!

Unknown said...

My favorite part of that is when she laughs after you laugh. Very cute. Why are you in bed and she is dressed and why is she sitting in a suitcase? I hope you are enjoying the weekend! And I like the decor above the bed.

Kristin said...

I am totlally smitten with this little angle! I love the way she says "water bottle"...and I'm so pleased that you two are taking the time to chronicle this amawing child's development!