Monday, March 30, 2009

Pregnancy Tests

So this was my reaction in October 2006 when we found out I was pregnant with Lucy. Even though we were "trying" I was still slightly shocked when we actually got pregnant. As you can see from the picture I was kind of overwhelmed. I had no idea at the time how completely amazing and satisfying parenthood would be.
Compare that to my reaction this past December when we found out we were preggers with baby number 2. After having such an incredible daughter like Lucy, how could we be anything but thrilled by the gift on another little joy?


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kristin said...

It is nice to see that you are still hot after being a Mama for over a year!

Mandy Kalins said...

you crack me up!

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures to have!
Am I also noticing that the first pregnancy test is "top of the line" and the next is generic? Or at least a cheaper one?
I used to feel like the cheap ones wouldn't give me an accurate result so I spent an arm and a leg at first...

Kim said...

Yes Beth, the first pregnancy test was one of the ridiculously expensive ones and the second one was from the dollar store. I guess you do get a little more lacksadaisical the 2nd time around.

Unknown said...

LOVE these pictures!! I wish we would've captured that moment on camera...then again, maybe it's a good idea we didn't...lol. Your excitement with VG girl #2 makes me want another one too :)