Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Girls' Rooms

So after finally unpacking all our boxes our summer project was to get both of the girls' rooms decorated before Lila's arrival. Don and I had so much fun decorating their rooms. There is nothing I like better than picking out little girl decor and accessories. I actually became obsessed with trying to finish Lila's room before she arrived (big surprise that I became obsessed with something). I kept joking with Don that I knew she would come as soon as we finished the room and then sure enough the day the last decorative item arrived in the mail my water broke. Here are pictures of Lila's room.


We liked Lucy's room colors in Baltimore so much that we actually took the paint from Baltimore and used it in our Oak Park home. The hanging butterflies over the reading chair are my favorite part. It took Don forever to hang those at just the right angel. Below are pictures of Lucy's room.

No comments: