Thursday, October 29, 2009

Goebbert's Part 1

You might remember in my Fall Buzz Kill blog entry that the last time we went to Goebbert's it was raining and miserable out. So I decided to take the girls again since I didn't want our Goebbert's Pumpkin Farm memory to be one of cold and rain. So I picked one of the most beautiful, crisp fall days and we met my family there for some fun! Of course I had to take advantage of the opportunity to get lots of shots of the kids and pumpkins.












Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mandy Kalins said...

I love with pic where Lucy has her hand on Lila's head! Classic big sister move!

Susan said...

It looks like you moved back to the Chicago area just in time for all the Fall fun! Lucy, Milo, and Lila are all so adorable!

I love keeping up with your family through this blog, so please keep the entries coming!

Emily said...

you. are. crazy. Is it just fall or will you have this problem in the winter too? ;)