Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Lucy continues to enjoy sitting in her Bumbo chair. I think she likes the new views that this position offers her. It must get awfully boring to laying on your back all day long. She particularly likes watching the Bears from her chair.











She has also started squealing with delight on occasion. Usually in response to mom or dad making a funny face at her. I was lucky enough to get a picture of one of her laughs.













The weekend of October 12th my sister and her husband came in town to visit with their little niece. Visits from family are definitely a highlight for us these days. We tried to do some fall oriented activities. We went to a pumpkin farm, took some pictures of Lucy with the pumpkins, and ate apples with pumpkin butter. Don also made some of his "famous" spiced cider and I made pumpkin bread. It might have been hot in Baltimore, but we felt the crisp autumn breeze in our hearts :)



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures. The second one cracked me up-it looks like she should be slapping her knee.

Anonymous said...

Kimberly and Kristin, You are such traditionalists! You probably put on mittins and parkas just to make your experience "authentic"...wonder where you get it from?

Unknown said...

Man your sister is awesome! She comes to visit so much. She puts the rest of us to shame. Especially me. I wish I had tasted the pumpkin bread! I remember eating some you made once when we were in grad school at the apartment on the north side...maybe we weren't in grad school yet. Anyway how was Don's interview?

Gibson said...

looks like you had such a great time at the farm. lucy is adorable.