Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Chrismukah Party

Little Lucy was a hit at the wonderful and scrumptious Chrismuka party hosted by our friends Craig and Laurie. She was having so much fun she didn't want to go to bed, so here she is wide awake at 10:00pm - she still had some smiling and snuggling to do, I guess...She even wore her Christmas outfit for us. Good choice, Lucy girl! Thanks to auntie Kristin for the outfit.
Here she is hanging out in her giraffe sleeper on a lazy Saturday morning. It is sometimes hard to remember in this holiday season that the most fun (and often the best memories) are spent just hanging out and goofing off.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenna said...

i love your new template! make mine cool. you have my password, right? anyway. Lucy looks so cute. I love you all and hope your Christmas is fabulous. did you get the shoes????

Gibson said...

I miss you Lucy. I hope you are having a good Christmas. See you in the new year.