Friday, May 9, 2008

Uh-Oh!

So my parents came in town this weekend for Mother's Day and the funniest thing happened...Lucy totally repeated back a word to us. Within an hour of my parents getting here, my mom had Lucy saying "uh-oh!" This is Lucy's fourth word. Previously, she has said, "mama," "dada," and "hi." But this was the first time that she definitively repeated back a word to us and seemed to understand what she was doing. I swear this little girl really keeps us on our toes. Just when we think that we know her routines and habits, she switches up on us.



Lucy loves to clap her hands and is constantly showing off her new talent!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That IS SO CUTE! I loved hearing her little voice. I cannot WAIT for you guys to move back here. Okay okay I'll stop saying it--I swear we'll visit in Vegas if we have to. :)
~Em

Kristin said...

i don't even know where to begin...i LOVE her little voice and how she is chucking her foam tiles around like she didn't just reach a milestone. oh, and the chubby thighs are the icing on the cake!

Little's said...

Love her! She is soo cute. I love the leggins!

Jenna said...

I was clapping for her. Literally. Oh! How adorable!!!! Jillian gives a shout out to her BFF Lucy!! (literally. it's just a shout out. no words!)