Friday, June 13, 2008

He's Here!!

Sorry it has been so long since I have blogged. I have been kind of occupied these days with my new little nephew!! Milo Jude was born on Sunday, June 8, 2008 at 7:41 PM. He was 7 lbs 13 oz and 19 1/2 inches. I was in town and in the room when my sister delivered. It was truly an amazing experience to be able to witness the birth, but it was also quite disconcerting to see my sister in so much pain. She pushed for 2 and 1/2 hours and had a very hard delivery due in large part to the fact that baby Milo was facing up, so she had a lot of back labor. I am so excited to be an aunt and share many new memories with my nephew .

4 comments:

Jenna said...

i saw kristin's blog and got all verklempt. so sweet. you all look super cute! i have baby-hair-envy. i miss you and wish we all lived in the same city.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Milo is a beautiful baby.......I guess that runs in your family! I wIsh all of you the best of luck.

Unknown said...

Congrats Auntie!
There are no FLK's in your family, that's for sure.
(FLK is nurse-speak for "funny looking kid").

Little's said...

Adorable Family!! That is so great that you got to be there for the birth!