Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pigtails

So we experienced our first attempt with pigtails. This was a meaningful moment because I had pigtails in almost every picture of me when I was between the ages of one to seven. I remember that my father used to put the pigtails in my hair before I went to school in the morning. If I had something more fancy like a french braid, my mom would then be on hair duty for the morning. In fact, I wore pigtails so frequently as a child that I still have the remnants of the part down the middle of my head.
She sure does look cute in her pigtails, even if they are lopsided.
So they are cute while they are in, but man does she look rough around the edges when those little piggies come out!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jenna said...

i was ridiculously delighted to see her pigtails. and then that last picture. oh my word. i laughed as tears welled in my eyes. love her so much.

Unknown said...

I laughed out loud at that last picture!
~Em

Little's said...

Soo hilarious. It looks like she is giving the camera a thumbs up. Love the pigtails :)

Unknown said...

i want you to take her out into the world with her hair like it is in the last picture...so funny!

Mandy Kalins said...

i love the last pic...it looks like she is giving a thumbs up and saying i love my hair!

Anonymous said...

She looks likes a mad scientist in the last picture! I hope they have pools up in Kewaunee so she can teach Milo to swim! See you guys soon.

Kathy's This and That said...

Power LuLu! She can scale tall couches, defy the most dangerous attempts at walking, climb over packages twice her size...and she's got some pretty scary fists, too, to back it all up!