Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bath time has evolved...

Lucy no longer fits in her infant tub. We were too nervous to put her in the bathtub alone, even though she sits up well on her own because we were afraid she would topple over. Thus, we decided to make bathing a family affair. So every night either Don or I (or in the case below both of us) throw on our bathing suits and jump in the tub with little Lucy. She really enjoys the freedom of sitting up in the tub and she loves to splash in the water. It is so much fun to actually be in the water with her and squirt her with her bath toys. The novelty of this might wear off shortly, but for now we sure are having fun!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are crazy! (in a good way)
and that tub picture is going to be the one your kids get a big kick out of 20 years from now.

McCulloch Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is the MOST hilarious thing I have seen in a long time!!! Thank GOODNESS you have your suits on...as I started to read, I was getting nervous!!! Here's to a healthy, growing bambino and new life experiences!!!

Anonymous said...

If anyone wasn't sure that you guys are absolutely in love with your daughter...they are convinced now!!! How cute!

Little's said...

How much fun! I am sure that will be the best picture in the slide show at her wedding someday :)

Jenna said...

a few things.

LOVE that picture of Lucy with her hair slicked back. I just giggled with delight at her cuteness.

You are hilarious. You said yourselves that you have become "those parents". I agree.

Kim. Wow. You look great. Let's take a bath. I'm kidding. But, you look great!