Sunday, July 27, 2008

Precarious Places

Now that Lucy is mobile, we often find her climbing into some strange spots. Here she is on our living room shelf (after clearing off all the books first).


That childproof gate is working out nicely...








On another interesting note, I recently went grocery shopping since we were all out of stuff, and I was overwhelmed by the list of dairy products consumed in our household now. For Lucy there was: one gallon whole milk, whole milk yogurt, cottage cheese, and string cheese. For Kim and I there was: skim milk, yogurt and cheese for lunches, skim cottage cheese, and 1/2 and 1/2. I got home and told Kim we should just buy a cow instead.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We are about 90% dairy over here as well. Funny!

Gibson said...

You are a good Midwest family with all of that dairy!! We had a ball with Don and Lucy. The stars aligned and no one was sick. Lucy is so adorable (and so is Don=)). We missed you Kim; we will have to do it again sometime soon.

Kristin said...

HA HA!!! Don, you are hilarious! Love the pic of Lu on the shelf...she's quite the little explorer!

Anonymous said...

Grammy Pederson said:

This picture reminds me of one of Kim at this age. She was digging around in a kitchen cabinet that held pans and managed to sit in the pressure cooker and get stuck! I couldn't believe it when I found her stuck in the pan chewing on the pressure cooker top knob! Like mother like daughter, I guess!