Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas Moments

Here is Lucy "opening" (i.e. posing) with one of her presents. We had so much fun in Chicago with my family over the holidays. Lucy is at the age where she is so much more interactive. She changed so much just in the time that we were in Chicago. It is so incredible to see how her personality continues to evolve.
Speaking of personality...check out how excited Lucy was to play in her learning table that Grammy and Puppy got her for Christmas. She is so proud of herself when presses a button and lights and sound go off. Seeing how she gets a kick out of the simple things in life has been a powerful reminder for me not to miss opportunities to find the joy in the seemingly mundane.
Don and Lucy posing near the Christmas tree. Don is always able to get the biggest smiles out of Lucy. It makes me kind of jealous actually. She is already turning into a total daddy's girl.

Lucy and I on Christmas Eve.
Thanks Jenna for the shoes to match her Christmas dress! Lucy posing with the girls...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just blew up the last picture trying to sneak a peak at Kristin's bump. I can't wait and I'm sure you can't either!

Gibson said...

Lucy is one well dressed baby. Glad you had a nice time in Chicago. We will have to get together soon.

Jenna said...

in my most "nick-burns-computer-guy" (from SNL) voice..."YOUR WELCOME!" (youtube it)

You all look lovely!

Why do I feel like we need to visit again??? It's only been two months!

Happy Monday. I know you're checking the blog!