Thursday, January 10, 2008

Having Trouble Moving on From Christmas

OK so I promise that this will be the last post from Christmas. We just had so many fun pictures that I couldn't help myself. Also I have a little trouble letting go of the holidays. My Aunt Nancy gave Lucy this outfit which is too cute!
My Grandpa and Aunt Nancy came to Chicago for a couple days for a visit before Christmas. Lucy had fun snuggling in her pjs with her Great Grandpa!
Kristin and Lucy when we went out to dinner with my cousins who came to visit from Minneapolis.
Lucy and I went out to lunch with Mary and Cindy. It was fun to introduce Lucy to Cindy who is one of my friends from high school. Oh the stories she could tell Lucy of her mother during her "glory" days.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jenna said...

i'm a nerd, but it says "introduce mary to cindy"...i think you mean "lucy to cindy". i am a nerd. it's official

Anonymous said...

i love the first pic...that outfit is too cute! can you send me a copy of the one of her and i!?!

Jenna said...

yeah...it is really cute. aunt nancy picked out an ADORABLE sweater for little Lu. so, when are you going to follow suit and put a "neocounter" on your blog??? you've got to be curious how many people are checking out your blog?!

Anonymous said...

What a nice picture with great-grandpa. They almost match. Puppy