Monday, January 28, 2008

It's a Boy!

Here is my sister two weekends ago at 20 weeks pregnant. Lucy and I were in Chicago for my sister's sonogram appointment where we found out that I am going to have a little nephew! Doesn't she look so cute preggers! I am thrilled to see my sister bigger than I am for the first time in my life.
Here is Uncle Eric feeding Lucy carrots. She is such a fan of her veggies!

We met Kristin and Eric at the hospital after their sonogram appointment. My sister broke the news by saying, "I am going to be having a little Mama's boy." Then afterwards we headed out to do some shopping for little boy clothes.
Afterwards we went out for lunch to Grand Luxe Cafe on Michigan Ave. Grandma and Lucy got some good one on one time. Grandma was nice enough to entertain Lucy so I could get a moment to eat my meal. It was a great weekend, although we missed having Don around to share in the moment.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that video of her screaming. It is really funny--a good post. She has no choice but to be musical. I like that you think of it that way because if Eleanor did that (which I guess she does--scream at least) I think of it as just that. :) And thanks for sharing your sister's news and some fun shots.

Unknown said...

I am just kickin' back over here, enjoying a nice Starbucks coffee! ;) And I had to say that Kristin is cute as a button with a pregnant belly.