Saturday, October 25, 2008

Harbor Fest

I forgot to blog an outing that we had a couple of weekends ago to Harbor Fest. There were lots of fun activities for families, such as a petting zoo, pumpkins, fresh flowers and a produce stand. It was a lovely day, but Lucy was pretty tired and cranky so I don't think she had that much fun. This was right around the time we were transitioning her from two naps a day to one a day so we had several over-tired days. But now she has adjusted to the one nap a day schedule and usually sleeps from between 2-3 hours which is awesome. Hopefully she keeps it up! Anyways we couldn't get a pumpkin shot of her where she wasn't crying, so this is the best we could manage.
We met some friends there as well. Above is Gibson posing with a big kid sized pumpkin. Lucy wasn't quite sure what she thought of the animals at the petting zoo.

After a nap, we decided to make some pumpkin muffins. We discovered that Lucy loves canned pumpkin, which made me very happy because I am always looking for ways to increase her intake of veggies.


She was a big help when it came to "cleaning" the spatula!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gibson said...

She is so cute - I just can't stand it.

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Hey, if you're a fan of that pumpkin muffin recipe, would you mind sending it to me? I've been in search of one...