Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Robin Red Nose

While attending a local kids consignment sale, Lucy did a face plant on the asphault while I turned away to help someone locate a restroom. 15 seconds later, we have Ms. Red Nose. I hope my little girl is not as accident prone as I was as a kid. They knew me by name (Don) at the local emergency center.









By reading our blog, you may wonder if we have forgotten about our two dogs, Payton and Kailey. We indeed have not, and here is a picture of Payton's new favorite spot. Not only does she get some good food surprises, but she gets banana cleaned off her back periodically as well.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Little's said...

ooh poor Lucy!! Our dog has sure found her spot under the highchairs as well.

Kristin said...

Oh poor little red nose...at least she was supporting the Cubbies!