Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall in Chicago

Last weekend we went to Chicago for our friends, Lisa and Ryan's wedding. We also got a chance to see my family. One of the highlights of the weekend was our trip to the pumpkin patch which I used to go to all the time growing up. It was way more fun with Lucy and Milo though.
You would not even believe all the crazy antics it took to get these two little munchkins to actually look towards the camera. Every time we would get Milo in a good position, Lucy would walk away. I can't even imagine the spectacle we made of ourselves trying to get this shot.


























Kristin and I also got a chance to visit with my friend, Emily and her daughter, Eleanor. We went to lunch at this great place called Cafe Currio where the kids could play while we ate. What a great concept!

The picture below is of Lucy playing in the play room that my mom made for her. My mom converted a crawl space into a playroom and decked it out with great fabrics that she constructed into fun cushions for Lucy to bounce around on.



Posted by PicasaLisa and Ryan's wedding was located in the heart of the Wrigleyville. We looked like such tourists taking pictures near Wrigley Field. I am not feeling very supportive of the Cubs these days since they are down 2-0 in the playoffs, bummer!
Lisa was a beautiful bride. The ceremony was so meaningful and the reception was very intimate. We really enjoyed celebrating with them.
















3 comments:

Kristin said...

I played with Lucy in her little playroom and she was LOVING it! Can't wait to be with you guys for Halloween, I wonder if we will take tons of pictures of kids in Halloween costumes!?!

Little's said...

What great pictures! It was totally worth all the antics on yoru part:) Can't wait for the halloween pictures:)

Unknown said...

Your family has excellent taste in hats!